The cost of Natural Gas and Electricity are among the top 3 or 4 expenses for Industrial and Commercial Businesses. Increased cost of energy affects the bottom line. Energy Management and Purchasing has become complex due to volatile markets, ever changing regulations and supplier contracts. Energy Management is essential to control and reduce energy costs.
Monitoring the market daily allows you as the customer to take advantage of favorable buying opportunities.
Successful procurement requires expert knowledge, good timing and ongoing management.
Triple “S” Energy can help reduce your Companies overall energy cost.
About Triple “S” Energy
In 2009, Sandy Carpenter formed Triple “S” Energy Management with 35 years of combined natural gas and electricity experience. Prior to 2009, Sandy held roles in the Energy Industry as Contract Administrator, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Energy Manager and Energy Consulting. Sandy manages over 85 MW of Industrial and Commercial electric accounts and 450,000 Mcf Industrial and Commercial gas accounts.
Key Solution Benefits:
- Reduced Energy Costs as a result of full-time expertise and deep knowledge of energy markets.
- Protection against price volatility
- Personalized customer service
- Freedom from administrative burdens and managing your energy, suppliers and data
- A Consulting firm with 35 years experience in the Energy Industry
- A free no-obligation discussion about your business Energy requirements
- Personalized account manager
- Expert advice on Energy Matters
- Company forecasts
- Daily Market Updates to keep you informed of market movement
- Monthly Energy Cost Reporting
- Develop a strong individualized business relationship
Memberships / Affiliations:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Member of OOGA (Ohio Oil and Gas Association)
- Member of New Philadelphia Business and Community Association
- Member of The Wooster Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors for the New Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors for the BBB Charitable and Educational Fund
- Accredited Business with The Better Business Bureau
- Secretary for the New Philadelphia Rotary Club
- Member of Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital Auxiliary
- Bronze Partner for Kent State University Tuscarawas
- State EDGE Certified
- Federal SAM Certified
- Board Member for the Tuscarawas County Farmers Market
- Board of Directors for Leadership Tuscarawas
Let Triple “S” Energy Management help you save money…
Demand Response is a change in electric usage by consumers in response of incentive payments
Energy Intelligence Software will Change the Way you Think About Energy.
A Renewable energy system is an exciting opportunity for commercial and industrial complexes everywhere.
Saving The Pro Football Hall of Fame $113,448 in electric costs…
The Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, has been a national historical institution since 1963. The Pro Football Hall of Fame has partnered with Triple “S” Energy for many years to ensure they receive the lowest cost as it relates to purchasing natural gas and electricity. Since electric deregulation began Triple “S” Energy has worked extremely hard to secure significant cost savings. In soliciting proposals, and in turn signing for electricity with another provider, Triple “S” Energy has saved the Pro Football Hall of Fame $113,448 in electric costs from September, 2013 — June, 2018.PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
“Sandy takes a “can do” attitude and organized approach to her work. She approaches her work with energy, insightfulness and integrity. She is a good listener, relates well to others and exhibits exceptional customer focus.”Terri Rabicoff, MBA
“We have worked with Sandy for many years. She has managed our utilities, provided insight to the markets; yearly cost savings and provided data to support utilities.”Rick Wooldridge