Business and Industrial Natural Gas Procurement
Want to increase personnel and create jobs? Minimize your natural gas cost?
Deregulation means that as a business or industrial consumer, you can select a 3rd party natural gas supplier to provide your supply of natural gas. The utility will continue to distribute all your natural gas provided by the supplier to your facility. All issues relating to your natural gas such as new service, leaks, odors or gas line issues must be reported to the utility company. The utility company will continue to monitor and maintain all natural gas lines. Trust Triple “S” Energy for your Business and Industrial Natural Gas Procurement needs.
Triple “S” Energy has partnered with a large number of Natural Gas Suppliers. Triple “S” Energy will solicit your business to potential suppliers for competitive natural gas offers. Once a supplier has been chosen, Triple “S” Energy will monitor usage, review invoices for accuracy and develop a Monthly Cost Analysis for your records.
Triple “S” Energy offers the following additional services:
- Energy Procurement
- Risk Management
- Daily/Monthly Supply Management
- Tariff analysis
- Budget Development
- Supply and Utility Contract Negotiations
- Provide Monthly Savings Analysis
- Reduced Energy Costs as a result of full-time expertise
- Protection against price volatility
- One Contact for personalized customer service
- Freedom from administrative burdens and managing your energy, suppliers and data
- Increased Control over Energy costs and data
- Better decisions through better data and expert market analysis
- Avoided costs of internally building resources
- Reports, Charts and Graphs Available At any time
- Avoidance of invoice errors
- Ongoing Market Intelligence at your fingertips
- Higher Quality of Service
- Excellent Communication
- Dominion East Ohio
- Columbia Gas of Ohio
Let the experts manage your natural gas cost!
Call Triple “S” Energy for a free natural gas analysis