Business and Industrial Electric Procurement
Want to purchase new equipment? Minimize your electric cost?
The Electric Procurement process is very confusing to consumers, Industrial and Commercial Accounts. The Electric market is constantly changing and knowing when and how to buy your electric supply can be challenging. Deregulation means that the consumer can now select a 3rd party supplier to supply generation to your facility. The utility will continue to maintain the transmission lines. Any issues relating to electric service must be addressed with the utility. Trust Triple “S” Energy for your Business and Industrial Electric Procurement needs.
Triple “S” Energy can help minimize the cost of electricity. Triple “S” Energy has formed strong relationships with a large number of electric suppliers. We will solicit your information to potential suppliers and obtain competitive electric offers. Triple “S” Energy will help you decide on an electric supply price that best meets your needs based on criteria such as: strength of supplier, price, contract terms, load requirements and regulatory issues. Once a contract has been completed between the consumer and the supplier, Triple “S” Energy will continue to monitor usage, demand, review invoices for accuracy and generate a Monthly Cost Analysis.
- Contract Review: Review Contracts for terms that best meet your needs
- Contract negotiations: Negotiate with the suppliers for contract terms that will meet your needs
- Contract executions: Participate in the execution of all Contracts
- Market Watch: Send Market Updates on a Daily Basis
- Drop Notice Watch: Proper notification and resolution if account is dropped by the supplier in error
- Regulatory Reviews: Review Tariff for accurate Rate Schedule
- Energy Tracking: Track and monitor all Energy related issues
- Request For Proposal (RFP): Supplier Solicitation Process
- AEP Ohio
- The Illuminating Company
- Ohio Edison
- Toledo Edison
You have a business to run! Let the experts manage your electric issues!
CALL TRIPLE “S” ENERGY TODAY FOR A FREE ELECTRICITY ANALYSIS